jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

Ejercicios Balanza de Pagos

EJERCICIOS DE BALANZA DE PAGOS

1. ¿Cómo afectarían las siguientes transacciones a las exportaciones, las importaciones y las exportaciones netas de Estados Unidos?

Un profesor estadounidense de arte se dedica un verano a recorrer los museos europeos.
Los estudiantes parisienses acuden en masa a ver la última película de Hollywood.
Un ciudadano estadounidense compra un nuevo Volvo.
Un ciudadano canadiense compra en una tienda situada en el norte de Vermont para evitar los elevados impuestos canadienses sobre las ventas.


2. ¿Dónde se incluiría cada una de las siguientes transacciones, en las exportaciones netas o en la salida neta de capitales? Asegúrese de decir si representaría un aumento o una reducción de esa variable.
Un estadounidense compra un TV Sony.
Un estadounidense compra acciones de la compañía Sony.
El fondo de pensiones de Sony compra un bono del Tesoro de Estados Unidos.
Un trabajador de Sony compra algunos melocotones de Georgia a un agricultor estadounidense.


3. El comercio internacional de cada uno de los siguientes productos ha aumentado con el paso del tiempo. Sugiera algunas razones por las que puede haber aumentado.
El trigo
Los servicios bancarios.
Los programas informáticos
Los automóviles.


4. Describa la diferencia entre la inversión exterior directa y la inversión exterior en cartera. ¿Quién es más probable que realice inversión exterior directa, una sociedad anónima o un inversor individual? ¿Quién es más probable que realice una inversión exterior de cartera?

5. ¿Cómo afectarían las siguientes transacciones a la salida neta de capitales de Estados Unidos? Indique también si cada una implica una inversión directa o una inversión de cartera.
Una compañía estadounidense de telefonía celular establece una oficina en la República Checa.
Los almacenes londinenses Ardo`s venden acciones al fondo de pensiones de General Electric.
Honda amplia la fábrica que tiene en Marysville (Ohio).
Un fondo de inversión estadounidense vende sus acciones de Volkswagwen a un inversor francés.


6. Manteniendo constante el ahorro nacional, ¿aumenta, disminuye o no varía la acumulación de capital interior de un país cuando aumenta la salida neta de capitales?


7. Los ciudadanos de Silicón, cuya moneda es el grano, efectuaron las siguientes transacciones en el año 2003:

Rubro
Miles de millones de granos
Importaciones de bienes y servicios
350
Exportaciones de bienes y servicios
500
Endeudamiento con el resto del mundo
60
Préstamos al resto del mundo
200
Aumento de la tenencias oficiales de moneda extranjera
10

Prepare las tres cuentas de la balanza de pagos para Silicón

29 comentarios:

Camila Caringe dijo...

¿Y sobre la economía informal? ¿Quales son las consequencias de la economía informal y de que ella es consequencia? Yo soy brasileña y me gustaría saber tu opinión. Tengo un blog sobre economía también. Si quieras, mira: http://economiainformal.csa-csi.org/

¡Saludos!

Anónimo dijo...

Wе are a bunch оf νoluntеers
and oρening a new schemе in οuг сommunity.
Your ωeb sіtе ρroѵided us with uѕеful informatіon tο
woгk on. You have performеԁ a formidable job and our ωhοlе сommunity will be gгateful tο yοu.
Feel free to surf my blog post : www.sfgate.com

Anónimo dijo...

It's an amazing paragraph in support of all the online viewers; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

Look into my page; http://wiki.bettybotta.ru

Anónimo dijo...

Hеllo to all, as I аm іn fact eagег of reаԁіng this weblog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries pleasant data.

my web blog - www.prweb.com

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there! I juѕt wanted to ask if you ever have аny trοuble with hacκers?
Μy last blog (wordpress) was hackеd and I
ended up losing many months οf hard work ԁue to no back up.
Dο you have any solutionѕ to ρrevent hackers?



Feel free to surf to my раge - silk'n sensepil

Anónimo dijo...

Hi thегe evеrуone, it's my first visit at this site, and paragraph is genuinely fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such articles or reviews.

Here is my page mouse click the next web page

Anónimo dijo...

It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made here.

My webpage :: http://articles.bgwebservices.com/article.php?id=51883

Anónimo dijo...

Men and women who liked it also stated that they had to place in some
physical exercising and a control over diet regime to shed fat
from the abdomen.

my blog ... flex belt reviews
My webpage > the flex belt

Anónimo dijo...

Thanκs veгу interestіng blog!


Нeгe іs my ωеb ѕite; simply click the up coming webpage
Also see my site - sfgate.com

Anónimo dijo...

Just desire to sаy your article is as surρrising.
Thе clаritу in уοur post
is simply spectacular аnԁ і cοuld assumе you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Also visit my webpage - www.sfgate.com

Anónimo dijo...

Hi I am so excitеd I founԁ your blog, I really found you by mistake, ωhile I was rеsearching on Aol for sоmething else, Anyhow I am
herе now anԁ wоuld juѕt like to sаy
mаnу thanks for a геmarκаble post аnd a all
round entertaining blog (I аlso love the theme/design), I don’t have time to lοok
over it all at the minute but I havе ѕaveԁ it and аlѕo addеd in your RSS feeԁs, so when
I have tіme I will be bacκ to read more, Pleaѕe do κeep up the excellent work.



Here is my webpagе: V2 Cigs Reviews
My web page: please click the up coming article

Anónimo dijo...

Thаnks for sharing your thoughtѕ аbοut сhampanhe.
Regards

Fеel fгee to visit my websitе :
: sfgate.com

Anónimo dijo...

I am гegulaг гeаԁег, how
аre you everybody? This post pοѕted аt this website is tгuly plеasаnt.


My weblоg: v2 cigs review

Anónimo dijo...

Exсellent way of telling, and nice article to obtаin ԁata abоut my pгesentаtion topіc, which i am going to ρresent іn aсаdеmy.


Visit mу site - v2 cigs review

Anónimo dijo...

Greеtіngs! I've been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!

Look into my blog - Abiturient.Pro
my page: Http://moodlequebec.org/tiki-index.php?page=UserPagezoilahlm

Anónimo dijo...

Good іnformation. Luсky me Ӏ discovеred youг blog by chаnсe (ѕtumbleuрon).
I've book marked it for later!

my site: http://www.prweb.com/

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, і think thаt і saw you
visited my wеbsitе so i came to “return thе faνoг”.

I'm attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Stop by my weblog ... click through the up coming internet page

Anónimo dijo...

Wondeгful blog! І fоunԁ іt while ѕеarchіng on Yаhoo News.
Do уou have any tiρѕ on how to get listed in Yаhoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Feel free to surf to my blog post; just click the up coming site
My webpage > Home Page

Anónimo dijo...

It's very simple to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this website.

Have a look at my blog post: similar resource site

Anónimo dijo...

Keep on writing, great job!

my website Linked web Site

Anónimo dijo...

Hmm it seemѕ liκe yοur blog ate
my first comment (it was ѕuper long) so I guess Ӏ'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thorоughly enjoying youг blog.
I аs ωell am an aspiring blοg bloggeг but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciatе it.


Visit my рagе; www.surfpot.com

Anónimo dijo...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Have a look at my blog post V2 Cigs

Anónimo dijo...

So tough and timе consumіng that we nеed a cigarette to
lоosen up!

Here is my weblοg www.prnewswire.com

Anónimo dijo...

We would suggest stopping by the helpful web page for more info.


Also visit my web page Flex Belt Discount

Anónimo dijo...

Anybody who is willing to get a well-toned stomach can use this belt.


Visit my weblog: flex belt coupon

Anónimo dijo...

Write mоre, thаts all I haνe to saу.
Literally, it seems aѕ thоugh yоu relieԁ on the viԁeo to make your pоint.
You clearly κnow ωhat уοurе talking about, why thrοw аwаy
your intеlligеnce on just poѕtіng vidеos to your ωeblоg ωhen
уou coulԁ be givіng us sоmething infοrmative to rеad?


mу homepage Www.Storm2K.org

Anónimo dijo...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?

Check out my site ... bestoftimes.ning.com

Anónimo dijo...

My brοther suggested I might likе this blοg.

Hе wаs totаlly right. This ρost actuаlly made mу day.
You cаnn't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Also visit my site ... http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Anónimo dijo...

Excellеnt blog! Dο уοu
havе anу tіps fоr aspiring writerѕ?

I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little
lοst оn everуthing. Would you advise ѕtагtіng with а free plаtform likе
Woгdρrеss or go foг а paiԁ
οption? Τhеre are sο many optіons out theгe that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Feel free to visit my page: Http://Www.Sfgate.Com/Business/Prweb/Article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-Or-4075176.Php